Thursday, May 31, 2012

+ve X +ve = +ve


I've lost and I gained...
A perfect KaRmA if it's called...
A friend said "Think positive and always smile!"
As much as I hate that she was right...
In the end, I'll just end up doing the same...

I've experienced lost 5 times in this semester...
As far as I concern...
God already compensating...
My so called KaRmA wasn't so bad if & only if...
If I keep on positive thinking...

For the 1st lost...
 It's going to be alright...
 maybe it was time for me to have more time for something else..
And definitely less worried from mama...
It's time for them to go...
After all the effort I put on them,
I'm not going to have another 'them'...
& let it be just them to remain in my heart...

For the 2nd lost...
I believe most people had been criticizing me the most on this...
I act to what I believe what's right...
And that time, I believe that person had been ignoring me for weeks...
And for such a long time, I was the one who had been looking, seeking...
Yes!! I was pathetic & that was just the person I am...
I know that I need you...
& often wonder, did you ever need me??
Because I never forget the time you choose something else over me even after you promised...
And I never regret telling you those things...
As for exchange knowing on What's your perception on me..
It was negative indeed was not true...
Yes! I screwed up in the end...
Major screwed up...
But it doesn't matter now...
Thank you for listening for all this years..
You know it's help me the most...
*It's just hurt me the most because I thought after all this years being with you, you'll understand me the most and by telling "Ask me first!!" do mean something to me...*

For the 3rd lost...
I know from the start that it's not going to last...
We had a shaky start...
And just like that person said that he was just using me...
And I let it be...
Because in the end, I used him too...
Thank you... you're such a fine distraction...
You bring me up, bring me down at the same time...
I appreciate everything you had done even it doesn't meant a thing to you...
*I'll pray for your happiness, nevertheless..*

For the 4th lost...
(^_^) "Think positive & always smile!"
This should be my mantra...
Nothing much I can do for him...
Nothing much I could offer...
But dear someone,
Pray for me the most please...
I need your blessing...
We had lost so much,
So much that you taught me jealousy!!!
*When I'm strong enough, well enough... I'll give my hands... I promise!!*

For the 5th lost...
The so call fate it was...
The time has called...
I'll live in memories of us...
Thank you for everything...
I'm so going to miss you the most...
*Al-fatihah (14/3/12)*

For all the lost,
I've always have mama by my side...
It's just that I'm not strong enough like her...
Thank her for all the advice and support...
I LoVe you the most
*Your one & only daughter...*

I'm hoping for no more lost...
Don't say you like me...
Don't say you love me...
I'll never ask for you to stay...
My heart won't accept another lost...
*So, bare this in mind... I don't flirt, I'm just being nice..*




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...